Thyroid gland is a butterfly shaped endocrine gland found at the front of neck.
It secretes predominantly T4 and T3. The production of T3 and T4 is stimulated by thyrotropin (thyroid-stimulating hormone, TSH) which is released by the anterior pituitary.
Any endocrine gland disturbance in the body can lead to a huge impact on the health of an individual.
- HYPERTHYROID: this is a clinical syndrome that results from exposure of body tissues to excess circulating levels of free thyroid hormones.
Symptoms: palpitations, pruritus, diarrhea, weight loss, goitre, nervousness, irritability, tremor, amenorrhea, infertility, exoptholmos, heat intolerance, fatigue.
- HYPOTHYROID: low levels of thyroid hormone are associated with raised TSH.
Symptoms: tiredness, weight gain, cold intolerance, hoarseness, goitre, bradycardia, anaemia, dryskin, myxoedema, infertility, constipation.
- SIMPLE GOITRE: this is a term used to describe diffuse or multinodular enlargement of the thyroid which occurs sporadically and the cause is unknown. The effected patients are euthyroid and often have a family history of goitre.
- SOLITARY THYROID NODULES: palpable thyroid nodules occur in approximately 5%of females. Multinodular goitre is benign, solitary nodules may be malignant.
- MALIGNANT TUMOURS: most patients present with palpable solitary nodule, 90% of the cases can be papillary carcinoma and rest is follicular carcinoma. Most patients have an excellent prognosis when treated properly.
We at www.artofhomeo.com provide the best treatment for hypothyroid, the best treatment for hyperthyroid, best treatment for goitre, the best treatment for nodules, we have the best homeopathy doctors in Hyderabad.
Call us on: +91 9059904499
#thyroid #thyroidsymptoms #thyroidkelakshan #thyroidexcercise #thyroidglandanatomy #thyroidkyahotahi #thyroidglan #thyroidtest #thyroidsymptomsintamil #thyroidproblemsinwomentamil #goitre #goitredisease #goitrepathology #goitresymptoms #goitrediseaseinhindi #goitrelecture #goitreosmosis #goitrepronunciation #goitrethyroid #goitretreatment