Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis(JIA): this is a broad term which describes arthritis of unknown cause which begin before 16 years of age.
JIA is the most common chronic arthritis which occur in the childhood those which cause short and long term disabilities and it predominantly presents with peripheral arthritis.
The worldwide incidence of JIA ranges from 7-401 per 100,000.
There might be immunological and genetic and environmental factors in the incidence of the complaint.
• Systematic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis: very common presenting with recurrent fever and rash.
• Oligoarticular Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis: found more in females with ANA+ and anterior uveitis.
• Seropositive Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis: it is similar to adult type RA.
• Seronegative Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis: it involves large and small joints.
• Enthesitis- related arthritis: signifies Enthesitis and lower-extremity arthritis. It represents childhood form of spondyloarthropathies with HLA-B27+ and Uveitis.
• Juvenile Psoriatic Arthritis: has psoriatic rash, joint pains,pitting of the nails,dactylitis.
• Growth retardation.
• Osteoporosis[due to meds and disease].
• Life threatening macrophage activation syndrome.
• Multi organ failure.
Aim of the treatment:
• Eliminate active disease.
• Normalise joint function.
• Normal growth.
• Prevent long term joint damage.
• Joint pains
• Lymphnode enlargement.
• Liver or spleen enlargement.
The symptoms can be one or many of the above.
One has to remember that a stitch in time saves nine. One has to identify and diagnose the complaint properly and save the patient from permanent disability.
We at www.artofhomeo.com provide the best treatment for all types of chronic complaints. Our expertise likes in giving relief for those complaints which are difficult to treat. Our team of expert post graduate homeopathic physicians with their rich experience take up challenging cases and give the safe and best treatment outcomes.
In these type of cases we taper the allopathic medicine and bring them completely on to our zero side effect treatment.